3 Legged Tubular Steel Tower is a self-supporting high-rise steel structure with a cross section and a triangular cross section. Main features: 3 Legged Tubular Steel Tower is made of steel pipe, and the body has a triangular cross section. A steel high-rise structure of angle steel. Applicable height: 40m, 45m, 50m. 3 Legged Tubular Steel Communication Tower includes tower base towers, crossbars, diagonal bars, antenna brackets, lightning rods, and tower splicing devices.
All necessary parts, e.g. Antenna Mount Pole and Brackets, Climbing Steps, Safety Guide Cable, Lightning Rod, Mounting Bracket for Obstruction Light, Holding Down Bolts/Nuts, And All Other Bolt and Nuts Required for Erection and installation.
1. The seamless steel pipe is used as the column material, the wind load coefficient is small, and the wind resistance is strong.
2. The tower column is connected by an outer flange, and the bolt is pulled, which is not easy to damage and reduces maintenance costs.
3. The tower is arranged in a triangular shape to save steel.
4. The roots are small, the land resources are saved, and the site selection is convenient.
5. The tower body is light in weight, and the new three-leaf cutting board reduces the basic cost.
6. Truss structure design, convenient transportation and installation, and short construction period.
7. The tower type is designed with the wind load curve changing, and the lines are smooth. It is not so easy to collapse in a box of rare wind disasters, reducing human and livestock casualties.
8. The design conforms to the national steel structure design specification and tower design rules, and the structure is safe and reliable.